Daniel Watney LLP recognises its obligation to act responsibly and ethically at all times, and in its interactions with stakeholders related to the firm’s activities including clients, staff, suppliers, and business associates and also, as far as appropriate, with the wider community and environment.
To this end, the firm:
- maintains an Environmental Policy Statement clarifying the ways in which it is to fulfil its commitment to minimising the impact on the environment.
- undertakes risk assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- is an Equal Opportunities Employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice, and maintains the highest levels of integrity in all its activities.
- provides support, motivation and guidance to all its staff to develop and progress, both individually and as part of a team, through education and training.
- encourages and supports staff to maintain the ethos of the firm, and exhibits its support to the wider community through a variety of charitable and community-based voluntary endeavours.