Planning & Development
Our planning advice is informed by a detailed understanding of town planning policy and law; an awareness of the political landscape and finely tuned appreciation of how viability issues can affect a project.
We can assist in the acquisition of sites to meet corporate strategies and are retained by both private and public clients, underlining the trust and expertise across our team.
Planning is a crucial part of the development process and is about accentuating the character of a site or building and amplifying its inherent qualities.
Working closely with other professional teams, we provide developers with a single source for commercial, residential, leisure and mixed use schemes.
Whether investing for capital gain or long-term income, redeveloping an existing portfolio or seeking a joint venture partner, our knowledge and experience of the market and our multi-disciplinary approach to complex schemes means we are able to offer both strategic and reliable advice, from initial planning appraisal and viability to delivery and sale.
We have extensive experience in site sourcing, viability studies, negotiation on the purchase and sale of development sites, structuring development agreements (for example joint ventures, option agreements or promotion agreements) and working closely with your architects, lawyers and other parties to delivery.
Our Planning and Development services include:
- Strategic planning advice and development consultancy
- Identifying development opportunities & site acquisition
- Marketing, bid guidance and assistance (compliant where necessary with the Charities Act 2011)
- Affordable Housing and Development Viability
- Structuring development agreements and disposal advice
- Development Agency
- Sale negotiation through to completion
- Major planning applications
- Advice on Build to Rent and PRS
- S106 Negotiations
- Planning and development appraisals
- Listed building and conservation advice
To receive news, industry information and other communications, click here to opt-in.